Housekeeping Attendant - Full Time/Part Time
Job Number: 1800001G
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 868500 - Environmental Service
Full/Part Time/PRN: Variable
We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, energetic employees to help bring smiles to our patient’s faces! We offer State Retirement and PAID Medical Benefits for Full Time employees!
To apply please be sure to fill in your full application with work history going back at least 7yrs. Should you be extended an offer this data is used for a background check and accuracy is required.
Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred; read/write English.
- Previous experience in housekeeping functions is prefer but not required.
- Customer service highly recommended.
- 1stshift 6am-2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm
- 2ndshift 3pm-11:30pm
- 3rdshift 11pm-7:30am
- Mustbe available to work weekends and holidays.
- Cleans and maintains patient care, staff and visitor areas.
- Performs terminal cleaning procedures of patient rooms.
- Dusts furniture, woodwork, equipment and dust-mops floors.
- Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
- Wet-mops rooms, halls, stairways and public areas.
- Attends educational programs and in-service meetings as required.
- Completes and maintains all job performance requirements and standards as established in Career Ladder Program, including disciplinary action section.
- Maintains required records, reports and statistics as directed.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.gender expression.