Information Systems Supply Chain Administrator - Materials Management
Job Number: 529083
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 400910 - AVP Supply Chain Mgmt
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Responsible to AVP Supply Chain Management for effective and efficient operation of the Supply Chain Information Systems.
- Serves as primary liaison between Information Resources (IR) and Supply Chain Management (SCM). Works closely with the Information Resources concerning all Supply Chain systems. Coordinates System upgrades in collaboration with Information Resources and Supply Chain leadership.
- Provides first level response and support for development and modification of the SCIS and other IT applications and hardware, as designated.
- Assists with training department in the use of the SCIS to maximize the department performance and management decision making. Serves as a resource for end-users of business intelligence, thereby interacting with departments as needed to assist with training of teams and individuals in data collection and analysis.
- Formulates/defines the scope of the implementation and performance objectives based upon business practices and industry requirements.
- Ensures data file integrity for all modules of the SCIS. Ensures data integrity through frequent maintenance. Compares data from multiple systems for accuracy.
- Uses automated tools and batch data uploads to maintain all system databases according to policy.
- Administers and maintains all Supply Chain operational, analytical and transactional systems as consistent with the department's mission and goals.
- Drafts, reviews, analyzes Supply Chain financial and statistical data consistent with department guidelines and goals, which applies to cost improvement information that supports supply chain and utilization management efforts.
- Functions as information resource Subject Matter Expert (SME) for supply chain leadership and management.
- Identifies and utilizes effective methods to present data that is easily understood by supply chain and non-supply chain personnel.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.