Job Number: 180000FI
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 844555 - Logistics and Value Analysis
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- On the Job Training. Experience in a commercial food service operation preferred.
- High School Diploma
- BLS Certification
- Completes and maintains all job performance requirements and standards as outlined by UT Southwestern and Department policies.
- Provides outstanding Customer Service by following the ICARES Behaviours.
- Performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled work in the logistics department
- Responsible for assembling, tracking, and restocking specialized equipment
- Delivers and picks up dirty tray carts on each floor according to established policies and procedures
- Delivers patient trays in accordance with the 45 minute set standard for Room Service.
- Participates in breaking down trayline and dishroom cleaning as outlined in time and duties. Collects, processes, and disposes, performs proper warewashing
- Department Goal of 95 on Press Ganey attained. (79 and below =1, 80-89=2, 90 and above=3)
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.