Automotive Maintenance Supervisor -Fleet Services
Job Number: 369470
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 529004 - Fleet Maintenance Operations
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Associate's degree or completion of two years of college in assigned area, and
- Three years skilled or journeyman level experience including one year experience in supervisory position.
- Successful completion of manufacturer's service course and must possess valid State of Texas Driver's License.
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises work of journeyman and helpers; assigns to specific jobs, instructs in work performed, and inspects work, both in process and at completion, for quality and adherence to work orders.
- Performs periodic inspections of systems to determine need for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Maintains time and attendance records.
- Make cost estimates of jobs in terms of time and materials.
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures for assigned area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.