Materials Technician Lead
Job Number: 373820
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 844550 - Warehouse-Zale
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Carries on-call pager on rotation basis. Receives updates on department changes as to provide needed coverage.
- Receives supplies and checks delivery receipts for accuray.
- Delivers in timely manner non-stock supplies. Gives overnight, stat and refrigerated supplies first priority.
- Replenishes warehouse supplies in correct bin locations, rotates stock and checks expiration date.
- Communicates with Purchasing department as needed to resolve invoice, receiving, delivery, etc. issues.
- Fills supply orders that are received by Orion requisitions, custom requisitions or phone and distributes supplies throughout hospital.
- Assumes role of supervisor in his or her absence and reports all changes to manager.
- Completes special projects assigned by supervisor.
- Performs cycle counts as assigned. Participates in quarterly inventory, assuring accurate counts.
- Provides off-site delivery with hospital vehicle as assigned.
- Keeps work area clean and neat. Removes boxes and packing materials and sweeps floor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.