MSRDP Claims Analyst - MSRDP Billing Operations Admin
Job Number: 529165
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 700625 - MSRDP Rev Acct Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Reviews and processes insurance claims through the billing system, including Medicaid, Medicare, third party payers.
- Responsible for contacting patients, and/or third party payers to resolve outstanding insurance balances or inappropriately paid claims.
- Identifies problems and inconsistencies by using management reports; summarizes findings and makes recommendations to resolve billing issues.
- Reviews and resolves correspondence from all organizations.
- Functions as resource person for departmental personnel to answer questions and assists with problem resolution.
- Functions as liaison between clinical departments and third party payers.
- Completes special projects as requested.
- Duties performed may include one or more of the following core functions: a) Directly interacting with or caring for patients; b) Directly interacting with or caring for human-subjects research participants; c) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting patient records (including patient financial records); or d) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting human-subjects research records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.