MSRDP Reconciliation Specialist
Job Number: 1900001F
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 700625 - MSRDP Rev Acct Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- On a daily basis, reconciles and prepares for deposit patient payments from UTSW ambulatory clinics and non-UTSW clinics.
- Performs daily change fund audits.
- Provides support to all ambulatory clinic locations in regards to ensuring continuous operation of credit card machines. This includes the ordering and installation of new machines, troubleshooting of malfunctioning equipment and subsequent associated resolution.
- Provides support to all ambulatory clinics and off-site clinics in regards to questions concerning routine charge entry, payment posting and batch balancing.
- On a daily basis reviews/reconciles cash receipts and batches.
- Serves as custodian of petty cash, which includes issuing funds to clinical staff as needed and insuring compliance by managing change fund bag check in/out procedures.
- Reconciles non-posted payments.
- Processes credit/debit/flex card refunds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.