Patient Service Attendant
Job Number: 375410
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 705004 - Clin-Ops Guest & Patient Svc
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
2. Seeks to understand the needs of external customers; meeting and exceeding those needs. Serves as a liaison between patients, their families, friends and the electronic check in procedure. Performs other duties as required to provide fast and friendly genuine hospitality. Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing assistance.
3. Seeks to understand the needs of the external customers and works to exceed those needs.
4. Duties performed may include one or more of the following core functions: a) Directly interacting with patients b) Directly interacting with hum subject research participants.
5. Keeps current on UT Southwestern Campus information in order to respond to requests and providing appropriate information as required. Respectfully interacts with emotionally ill patients and family members.
6. Demonstrates attention to detail, maintains confidentiality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, follows policies and procedures, follows instructions, responds to leadership direction and arrives to work on time.
7. Listens, apologizes, finds a solution and follows through when resolving patient and guest problems.
8. Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing assistance.
9. Performs other duties as required to provide fast and friendly genuine hospitality.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.