Population Data Analyst I - Community Prevention & Intervention
Job Number: 529166
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 220640 - Com Prevention & Intervention
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
Bachelor degree in related field in behavioral, social science or clinical applied research and one (1) year experience directly related to type of database building, maintenance including experience working with and maintaining large complex database.
Data analysis experience, preferably in behavioral, social science or clinical applied research. Prefer bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
- Extract and transform raw data from multiple projects into usable forms that can be subsequently loaded in the database.
- Assist in the writing of basic code for database access, modification and construction.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Provide data analysis and management support to Population
- Science Project Coordinators and Data Analyst.
- Prepare and maintain form and procedure manuals to effect implementation and continuing operation of computer application systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.