Population Research Project Assistant II - Part-time - Behavorial and Communication Sciences
Job Number: 1900003A
Category: Research & Laboratory
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 235710 - Behavorial and Commun Sciences
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Recruit and screen participants for mulitiple research projects; recruitment may take place on or off campus or via telephone.
- Schedule appointments, obtain consent forms, explain study to participant and collect data.
- Interview participants for assigned research projects; interviews may be in person, in clinical setting, subject's residence or by telephone.
- Travel to recruitment sites as needed.
- Compile and verify the accuracy of research information based on quality criteria; abstract, classify and code data.
- Perform a variety of research duties such as library reference materials search for necessary project information.
- Performs literature searches, document results and discuss results with supervisor.
- Perform medical records abstractions, data coding and data entry.
- Compile data and produce reports to be used for analysis of research findings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.