Population Science Data Analyst III - Behavorial and Communication Sciences
Job Number: 315418
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 235710 - Behavorial and Commun Sciences
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
Database analysis experience in behaviroal, social science or clinical applied research included OR, Bachelors degree in related field such as Biostatistics or Computer Science and four (4) years data analysis experience including experience mentioned above.
- Extract and transform raw data from multiple projects into usable forms that can be subsequently loaded in the database.
- Write more complex code for database access, modification and construction.
- Prepare detailed reports that contribute to complex analysis for publications.
- Work with Research Project Analysts and Research Project Coordinators to provide complex data analysis, ensure the highest quality data and utilities are produced and project needs are met in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain form and procedure manuals to affect implementation and continuing operation of computer application systems.
- Assist in training of Research Data Analysts I and II and Research Project Assistants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.