Job Number: 378610
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 844550 - Warehouse-Zale
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Must have one year experience within purchasing environment OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Oversees the Return to Vendor (RTV) process for all goods being returned from University Hospitals and Hospital Based Clinics.
2. Assists Buyers with resolving Purchasing Department discrepancies in the three way match process with the Receiving Department and the Accounts Payable Department.
3. Assist Materials Management Operations team with the return of goods to vendors.
4. Acts as liaison with Purchasing department for RMA's and Vendor Returns (RTV).
5. Acts as liaison with the Accounts Payable department for RMA's and Vendor Returns (RTV).
6. Acts with urgency and communicates promptly with staff regarding vendor returns.
7. Reviews Return to Vendor requests on a daily basis to proactively resolve any open and outstanding RTVs.
8. Return to Vendor Inquires, match expections, backorders, attending meeting with purchasing and accounts payable. Communicate effective via email and phone.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.