Program Coordinator - Internal Medicine - Hematology/Oncology
Job Number: 529197
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 243400 - Int Med - Hematology Oncology
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Analyzes, coordinates, and evaluates program operation and procedures.
- Develops or oversees development of budget for program.
- Develops, cultivates, and maintains working relationships with internal/external departments/agencies and other organizations associated with and/or receiving benefit from program.
- Establishes program goals and objectives and directs program evaluation and quality control activities; develops and/or approves schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving goals.
- Plans and coordinates special events. Participates in conferences.
- Presents data and program information.
- Responsible for design, execution, and effectiveness of system of internal controls, which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, and financial information is reliable.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Reads literature and attends functions to keep abreast of relevant scientific and technical developments related to program.
- May provide supervision to staff members.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.