Programmer Analyst I - IR-Enterprise Data Services
Job Number: 353807
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 528000 - IR-Enterprise Data Services
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Defines and analyzes problems of limited complexity or assists user personnel in analyzing and defining such problems for computer solutions.
- Determines methods or approaches; creates designs of computer system to accomplish job or selects or modifies existing programs program systems; decides flow of data or information through system.
- Documents procedures for system, computer programmers, and users.
- Assists in implementation of systems and job streams.
- Develops efficient, fast programming techniques and performs moderately complex programming and debugging.
- Assists in estimating resources required for project and planning purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.