Data Warehouse Developer IV - IR - Enterprise Data Services Administration
Job Number: 309249
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 101568 - IR - Enterprise Data Svs Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Defines complete operation workflow and documents customer business requirements for computer solutions.
- Analyzes business and/or scientific problems of most complex type with ability to develop computer solutions either through modification of existing systems or development of new systems.
- Designs computer system to accomplish solution of each problem, integrating computer capabilities with user requirements.
- Reanalyzes computer programming problems from original design and makes modifications as necessary.
- Selects or modifies existing computer programs or applicable program systems and structures data formats for solution of problems.
- Implements or leads implementation of systems or job streams.
- Assists in estimating required project resources.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to other computer professionals for solution of work problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is responsible for designing and developing interactive dashboards and standard reports.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, or relevant professional experience.
- 3 years of hands-on experience on business intelligence development involving at least one of the following technologies: Power BI, Tableau, or SSRS
- Proven track records on database development using SQL.
- Solid skills in visualization and dashboard design.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.