Programmer Analyst IV - IR Health Development
Job Number: 374423
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 518014 - IR Hlth Development
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Defines complete operation workflow and documents customer business requirements for computer solutions.
- Analyzes business and/or scientific problems of most complex type with ability to develop computer solutions either through modification of existing systems or development of new systems.
- Designs computer system to accomplish solution of each problem, integrating computer capabilities with user requirements.
- Reanalyzes computer programming problems from original design and makes modifications as necessary.
- Selects or modifies existing computer programs or applicable program systems and structures data formats for solution of problems.
- Implements or leads implementation of systems or job streams.
- Assists in estimating required project resources.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to other computer professionals for solution of work problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
C#.net - C# well enough to take an existing Visual Studio solution and evolve it forward
Windows - WCF
NT Services running in background - Experience developing and supporting Windows Services
ASP.NET - NET Framework 2.0 4.6
Experience building and integrating with RESTful Web Services and web APIs - Web API, web services development including WCF, SOAP, REST, and JSON.
Knowledge of OOD and OOP
Programmatically create and manipulate Word and Excel documents.
Strong knowledge of web technologies, responsive design and single-page applications (SPA).
Mobile App Development - Experience designing web service APIs for mobile apps. iOS mobile app via REST API to the server
MS SQL Server - SQL Server 2016 and up
T-SQL, stored procs
How to use SQL Server Management Studio and basic SQL (SELECTS, INSERTS and UPDATES, INNER JOINS, OUTER JOINS, UNIONS, SUBSELECTS, TEMP TABLES). More SQL skills are preferred.
Ability to develop complex database structures and normalize data.
IIS 7.0 and up
SharePoint Web Part Development
JSON, XML, XPATH
Participates in design/code reviews
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.