PROGRAMMER/ARCHITECT LEAD (Data Warehouse Architect) - IR - Enterprise Data Systems Administration
Job Number: 313477
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 101568 - IR - Enterprise Data Svs Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Acts as advanced technical manager of applications including system design, development and testing; designs all proposed technical changes to system architecture.
- Oversee upgrade of major applications to ensure system integrity.
- Lead major capital IT projects with overall accountability for completing project on-time and on-budget.
- Defines and analyzes business and/or scientific problems of most complex type of assists user personnel in analyzing and defining such problems for computer solutions.
- Designs computer system to accomplish solution of each problem, integrating computer capabilities with user requirements.
- Reanalyzes computer programming problems from original design and makes modifications as necessary.
- Selects or modifies existing computer programs or applicable program systems and structures data formats for solution of problems.
- Implements or leads implementation of systems or job streams.
- Assists in estimating required project resources.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to other computer professionals for solution of work problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is responsible for leading the development of mobile applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, or relevant professional experience.
- Proven track records on software development using .NET or Java.
- Solid skills in user interface design for mobile applications.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor other developers.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.