REVENUE CYCLE INTELLIGENCE ANALYST - MG Rev Cyc-Quality Assurance - MG Rev Cyc-Quality Assurance
Job Number: 93047
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 713010 - MG Rev Cyc-Quality Assurance a
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT
Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree and two years of experience in revenue cycle or revenue cycle analytics in either an ambulatory or hospital setting. Experience with enterprise data base systems such as SQL server, Microsoft Access, or Excel. Previous experience in healthcare data analytics a plus. May consider additional years experience in lieu of education.
* Assist with research and development and completion of special projects for revenue cycle strategy.
* Develop and maintain electronic data capture tools and analytics for error identification, testing and output generation to maintain a high level of quality of data.
* Follow data management standards to ensure analytics and reporting meet various revenue cycle initiatives needs while ensuring accuracy and quality of data.
* Serve as a subject matter expert for two or more Epic applications (HB/PB/SBO/Grand Central/Cadence) to assist revenue cycle leadership in making workflow decisions based on analytical information provided
* Monitor and report variances in data that is provided to staff and management.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Work requires good organizational skills.
- Work requires excellent written communications skills.
- Work requires strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Work requires demonstrated ability and skills with performance improvement methodology.
- Work requires ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines, as well as time management.
Work is performed primarily in office area
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.