Senior Moving Attendant - Building Maintenance
Job Number: 96081
Category: Campus Services
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 526001 - Building Maintenance
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
High school diploma or GED and one (1) year related moving experience.
Must obtain, commercial driver's license (CDL), as specified by department, within two (2) months of employment.
-Coordinates the moving activities/projects of subordinates.
- Assists in department and office relocation by moving and setting up furniture, office supplies, and equipment.
- Assembles and disassembles office furniture and lab equipment.
- Sets-up rooms for events by moving chairs and furniture as required.
- May provide working supervision or act as team lead to less experienced moving attendants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.