Senior Population Science Data Manager
Job Number: 89884
Category: Research & Laboratory
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 354000 - DS-Department Administration
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Master's degree in related field such as Biostatistics or Computer Science and four (4) years data analysis experience in behavioral, social science or clinical applied research related to type of database building and maintenance, OR
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as Biostatistics or Computer Science and six (6) years data analysis experience including experience mentioned above.
- Prefer bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
- Write complex code for database access, modification and construction on multiple projects.
- Construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Identify and report risks throughout the life of the project and provide mitigation strategy for those risks.
- Collaborate with Principle Investigators and research collaborators to formulate plans for data analysis and management.
- Make significant contributions to the analysis of complex data for presentations and publications.
- Mentor and train Population Science data analyst.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.