Sr. Population Research Project Associate - Behavioral and Communication Sciences
Job Number: 82824
Category: Research & Laboratory
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 354001 - DS-Behavorial and Commun Scien
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
Bachelors degree in related field and ten (10) years experience in behavioral, social science or public health. Prefer bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
- Collaborate with Research Program Manager to identify large, multi-disciplinary funding opportunities from federal and non-federal sources that capitalize on existing strengths and expertise.
- Apply advanced knowledge to serve as content and design expert for protocol development, research methodology and development of complex survey instruments; evaluate methodologies and tools and implement plans for improvement.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets in conjunction with principal investigators, statisticians and other members of the research team.
- Act as lead on preparation of presentations, written reports and analysis, setting forth progress, trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Serves as a technical resource for other research personnel.
- Prepare written materials, charts and graphs on specialized techniques and results for publications and presentations.
- Contribute significantly to the development and submission of grant proposals.
- Train lower level personnel and peers in research methodology, protocol development, survey administration and other relevant skill areas.
- Oversee quality assurance of research performed by others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.