Sr. Project Manager - Capital Improvement/Faciilties - University Hospital & Clinics Operation
Job Number: 88442
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 869635 - CUH Tower Transition
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Related operational experience may substitute for Master's degree.
Project Management Certifications desirable.
Healthcare operation experience highly preferred.
Five (5) years of project management experience required.
- Coordinates project development and implementation process from design to completion.
- Develops and maintains project work plans to measure and manage progress against the budget/plan.
- Organizes and leads interdisciplinary project teams (data collection, analysis, etc.).
- Resolves project team conflicts and builds consensus.
- Exercises decision-making and problem solving skills to meet project target deadlines and budgets.
- Manages and directs staff in matrix organization.
- Manages approved projects to ensure that the project budget and target schedule are met.
- Coordinates and manages expectations of multi-disciplinary project stakeholders (Physicians, Physical Plant, Budgeting, Senior Administration, Interior Design Committee, Information Resources, etc.).
- In consultation with project stakeholders, creates work plans, time schedules, and responsibilities for each project.
- Schedules and chairs project team meetings according to project schedule.
- Completes all administrative tasks to launch and review projects.
- Works with Financial Planning on funding issues as applicable.
- Manages communications among all project stakeholders to ensure expectations are met.
- Develops communication plans and conducts presentations to assure stakeholders remain engaged and informed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.