Supervisor Financial Analysis - Shared Services
Job Number: 374392
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 506000 - Budget & Resource Planning
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history recordinformation
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and five (5)years progressively responsible experience in finance with demonstratedexperience in planning, forecasting and financial analysis. Master's degree inBusiness and healthcare experience preferred.
- Working with manager, responsible for the department financial analysisand reporting, in support of budgeting, forecasting, and forecasting, andresource allocation. Supervise and mentor the financial analysis staff toensure optimal operational expertise as well as technical knowledge.
- Provide analytical support to departmental divisions.
- Design and implement periodic operational reports as well as ad hocreporting.
- Develop multi-year cash flow projections for departmental projects.Identify areas of financial risk, present findings, and make recommendations tothe manager.
- Provide strategic financial consultation and guidance to the managerregarding business proposals, and make recommendations for optimizing thefinancial impact of business initiatives.
- Provide advice to department management regarding key process improvementopportunities and serve as critical resource for implementation.
- Complete more complex special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational andworking environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of theUniversity community. In accordance with federal and state law, the Universityprohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race;color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age;disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteranstatus. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibitdiscrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or genderexpression.