Supervisor of Hospitality
Job Number: 100438
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 868030 - Nutrition Services-CUH
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
2. Maintains required documentation, including schedules, evaluations, HACCP and equipment documentation, Quality Assurance Monitors, Performance Improvement, Disciplinary Action, Occurrence Reports and Employee Recognition.
3. Monitors all areas for compliance with standards for food safety (Date & labeling, expiration dates, etc.) and sanitation and general safety, ensure that tasks are completed as assigned. Ensure staff is in complete uniform. Pressed clean uniform, badge visible, skull cap, non skid shoes, no jewelry, false or polished nails, no false lashes).
4. Enforces and follows cash handling policies and procedures. Ensures cash reports are completed accurately and timely, while monitoring and reporting security issues to ensure retail operations are secure. Ensure that all department recordkeeping is current, (Residents dining room, night pantry, floor stock sheets, etc.).
5. Monitors Performance Improvement, QA, overtime, and helps control cost. Completes additional duties and projects as assigned.
6. Supervises patient tray line and retail outlets including Cafeteria, C-Store and Catering efficiently. Ensure that staff renders excellent customer service and quality service.
7. Patient Rounding, Tray Assessments Tray Audits and Employee Competencies completed as assigned.
8. Ensures that AYR guidelines are met. (Delivery times 45 min., scanning of trays tickets 95% compliance, tickets are not holding longer than 25 minutes, etc.).
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.