Supervisor of Facilities- Building Maintenance Admin
Job Number: 101146
Category: Skilled Trade/Facilities Mgmt.
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 526000 - Building Maintenance Admin
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Plans, coordinates and supervises work of journeymen and helpers; assigns to specific jobs, instructs in work to be performed and inspects work in process and at completion to ensure quality and adherence to work orders.
- Performs periodic inspections of systems to determine need for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Maintains time and attendance records for employees.
- Makes cost estimates of jobs in terms of time and materials.
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures for assigned area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.