Talent Acquisition Partner - Staffing Services
Job Number: 97261
Category: Professional & Executive
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and business partners to develop and deliver effective talent staffing strategies and process that link with overall business objectives and functions of assigned area
- Ensures full compliance standards are met for all competitive contingency roles filled through staffing services.
- Provides ongoing support with employee relations issues as they relate to contingency staff in compliance with organization policies and procedures
- Coordinates and oversees all data entry into system tracking assignments and hires for contingency staff.
- Works with Office of Budget and Financial Planning and Office of Accounting Payroll to ensure compliance with payroll and billing process for specialty staffing costs.
- Oversees recruiting activities for transfers, temp-to-hires, and student roles through applicant tracking system and enterprise system for maintaining human resources data.
- Responsible for all facets of Talent Acquisition for UT Southwestern Medical Center, including but not limited to tracking vacancies, monitoring applicant flow, developing effective advertising copy, making appropriate applicant referrals, and assisting departmental management in the complete Talent Acquisition process.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and assist to source all candidates as per customer requirements.
- Interprets policies and procedures for complex and variable issues and makes recommendations for exceptions to policies and procedures within assigned area(s) of specialization.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and recommend development to process if required and perform research on all various hiring practices.
- Performs competency-based pre-screening of candidates in response to requests to fill vacancies. Refers pre-screened candidates to departments for consideration. Maintains contact with departments concerning feedback on referred candidates.
- Collaborate with departments in assigned area(s) of Human Resources to identify issues, make recommendations, and implement policies and procedures.
- Attends job fairs, posts positions on internal and external websites, and develops new Talent Acquisition sources.
- Assists in training or job orientation of newly employed and/or assigned professional staff members.
- Provides direction to departments on Human Resources issues pertaining to salary, job description development, VISA issues, and candidate qualifications.
- Negotiates job offers with candidates and departments. Creates Placement Notifications, and schedules New Employee Orientation.
- Provides backup assistance to Supervisors and Manager, Talent Acquisition.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.