Testing Manager - Office of Administrative Systems
Job Number: 78941
Category: Information Technology
Location: 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Department: 401610 - Ofc of Administrative Systems
Full/Part Time/PRN: Day Job
Experience and Education
- Manages Information Resources section, such as Network Services, Software Systems Programming, Computer Training, etc. following university policies and procedures and using effective management, communication, and customer service skills to develop and ensure effective program.
- Develops, revises, recommends, and interprets policies and procedures for section to ensure all applicable laws and governmental guidelines are followed and that employees are treated in equitable manner.
- Coordinates various projects and programs for section ensuring all tasks are completed by established deadlines and to ensure that quality customer service is provided for faculty and staff.
- Assists campus departments in assessing technical requirements that meet needs of their operation.
- Completes work specific to assigned section using appropriate technologies and communication skills.
- Supervises group of professional and/or administrative support employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
** Other duties may include: **
- This position is the primary testing position for Project Reboot under AAIR Operations.
- This position will be responsible for testing for 9.2 Project Reboot, which needs to be separate/independent of the functional/technical group for unbiased test results. Coordinating the review and standardization of QA/test methodology and documentation across BAS groups (initially) and other groups/teams as assigned.
- Identifying roles, specific testing tasks, and responsibilities within each group Standardizing formats of templates for requirements documents, Business Process Workflow, Use Cases, Inputs/Outputs, Responsibility Diagrams.
- Coordinating the ongoing maintenance of system testing documentation, including test scripts, the implementation of automated testing tools assisting with script development and application/system testing.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.