If you’re searching for an environment where you can constantly expand your horizons, UT Southwestern is your ultimate destination. We’re home to one of the nation’s top medical schools with emerging curricula and one-of-a-kind learning opportunities.
At UT Southwestern, our researchers have the resources, support, cutting-edge technology, and funding necessary to produce breakthroughs that can have global implications.
Ranked No. 1 in Dallas-Fort Worth for six consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report, UT Southwestern is where health care professionals deliver the future of medicine, every day.
A Great Place to Work, Officially
UT Southwestern is regularly recognized among the top places to work in Dallas-Fort Worth and the U.S. Here are just a few of the awards we’ve earned:
- Magnet Recognition
- Best Places to Work – Dallas Business Journal
- Corporate Citizen Award – LaunchAbility
- Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite Designation – American Heart Association
- Best Places to Work Postdocs – The Scientist
- Employer of the Year – Association for Independent Living
- Celebration of Diversity Award Finalist – Ernst & Young and the Dallas Arboretum
- Mother-Friendly Worksite – Texas Department of State Health Services
- Lex Frieden Employment Award – Texas Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
- National Center for Healthcare Leadership
- 2015 Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Patient Experience – Press Ganey
25 Years at UT Southwestern
In 2019, our Employee Recognition Program celebrated the achievements of 85 employees who have dedicated 25 years of service to our institution and its patients. Hear what they love most about being part of UT Southwestern and how much reaching that amazing milestone means to them.
Assistant Nurse Manager
Nurse Manager – Surgical ICU